Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New camera!

My amazing husband bought me a new camera for my vacation! It wasn't anything fancy or expensive, but it's a major upgrade from my last one, which is a few years old now. Here's some of the first pics I took with the new beautiful piece of equipment.


My vacation pedicure! I had a request for dark maroon/brown, so here you go!


Here's another shot at a slightly different angle.


Here's my hubby and some of his friends. 


And here's their family! My husband was the best man at their wedding.


4 comments:

  1. i am foot fetish i love toesnails my passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family time is something so special

    ReplyDelete